There’s something so alluring about a woman working a menswear inspired ensemble. When you’re not in a cocktail dress kind of mood but you need to look just as pulled together, try the tuxedo for women trend! From two toned, to cropped jackets, to sleeveless, there are countless styles to choose from.
1. Wear with a silky or floral blouse underneath for a little splash of femininity in an otherwise hard look.
2. Try jewel toned accessories like a statement ring, necklace, or bag.
3. Coifed suit? Go for smoothly coifed hair to match!
Try the trend! Do you style your menswear looks differently? Let me know!
From nudes to bright hues, lace can be classed up for day or sassed down for night. A lace dress is a trend to try! But be careful with your styling! Lace can look pretty cheap and even risque if paired with the wrong shoes or accessories.
1. Go for bright colored lace to keep it fresh, vibrant, and youthful.
2. Try a metallic or nude shoe for a dash of sophistication.
3. Try loosely styled hair for an effortless and easy going feeling – Soft waves or a loose ponytail.